Have you received a notice of intention to cancel your visa or has your visa been refused?
Common Visa refusal reasons
- you have not met the conditions of a previous visa
- you did not provide enough information to prove the claims you made in your application
- you do not meet Australia’s health or character requirements
- you gave the wrong information, or made a false claim in your application (bogus documents or misleading information)
- For student visas, when your preferred course of study is not in line with your previous studies
- Not showing that you are able to support yourself financially
- For employer sponsored visas, when the business sponsoring you is not viable or there is no genuine need, the pay is not according to market salary rates and many more.
You have a limited time to respond to a “Natural Justice Letter”.