Who is this visa for?
This visa allows some students that have graduated from their studies in Australia to temporarily live, study and work in Australia for 18 months.
What will this visa let me do?
For the valid period of the visa, the applicant and any accompanying family members can:
- work in Australia
- study in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia
Basic Visa Requirements
To be eligible for this visa, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- obtained the degree/diploma/trade qualification that is CRICOS registered
- studied in Australia full-time for at least 2 years
- apply for the visa within the 6 months from the course completion date
- occupation must be listed in the Medium and Long-Term Skilled Strategic List (MLTSSL)
- obtained a positive skills assessment
- obtained a minimum ‘Competent’ English language ability IELTS result
- health insurance
Applicants must be under 50 years old.
If you apply for this visa inside Australia, you can be granted a Bridging visa until 28 days after the final decision.
Health & Character
All Australian visa applicants must meet the health and character requirements by providing evidence such as medical clearance/s, Australian police clearance/s, international police clearance/s etc.
The government charges for visa application can be found here.