135199 - ICT Managers nec
This occupation group covers ICT Managers not elsewhere classified.
- IT Service Delivery Manager
- Network Manager
Skills Assessment Authority
No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 1351 ICT Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems within organisations.
- analysing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Occupations in this Group
- 135111 Chief Information Officer
- 135112 ICT Project Manager
- 135199 ICT Managers nec